Chloe Kim and Toby Miller are possibly the cutest sports couple ever!
The two snowboarders, who made their red carpet debut at the 2019 ESPYs and 2019 Kids’ Choice Sports Awards this week, have actually known each other for quite a while – as they trained around the same places.
“I don’t even remember [where I met her],” Toby recalled in an interview with Team USA. “I feel like I’ve known her my entire life.”
He added, “We’ve been best friends since we were probably 9 years old, just been growing up snowboarding together.”
Check out five more cool facts about Toby below:
- Toby’s talent moved his family from California to Lake Tahoe
- When he is not snowboarding, Toby enjoys taking photos and making videos that he uploads on his Youtube channel.
- Toby became the 2018 Junior World Champion, got 2nd place at the 2018 Copper Grand Prix, and took 3rd place at the 2018 Dew Tour.
- Toby became Shaun White’s protege when he was just 11 years old
- He is currently taking online classes at Westminster College
10+ pics inside of Toby Miller and Chloe Kim…
Source: Read Full Article