Pretty much every TV show offers up some love for the end-of-year holidays with fun Christmas and Halloween episodes. But one special day, Thanksgiving, often seems to be looked over. However, in Friends, Thanksgiving is the holiday that shines. The iconic NBC sitcom made it a point to give fans some of the most memorable Turkey Day moments ever, and it’s still one of the best shows to watch for hours on end while you’re full of stuffing and mashed potatoes. To nail the perfect social media post for the holiday, try one of these Friends Thanksgiving quotes for your Instagram captions and watch the likes roll in. The show may have ended years ago, but the iconic quips just might be more relevant than ever.
In total, there are 10 Friends Thanksgiving-themed episodes, which means there’s no shortage of hilarious quotes to fit whatever pic you share. So, fill up your plate with turkey and green beans, pass the gravy, and snap the perfect Turkey Day selfie to celebrate. You won’t have any problem captioning your holiday pics with these 15 iconic Friends quotes from Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, and Joey — any of which are sure to be a hit among all the Friends fans in your life this Thanksgiving.
1. "I know this isn’t the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this has been really great, you know, I think because it didn’t involve divorce or projectile vomiting."
2. "I’m very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked."
3. "Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD."
4. "Oh, sweet Lord! This is what evil must taste like!"
5. "Okay guys, I have exactly 28 minutes before I have to baste again."
6. "The game is over? We eat now?"
7. "It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring."
8. "Oh. And I’m also thankful for thongs."
9. "Well, Judy, you did it. She’s finally full."
10. "What is with everyone today? It’s Thanksgiving, not truth day!"
11. "Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals." "No, they’re not. They’re ugly and stupid and delicious."
12. "Look at her holding those yams. Those are our two worst enemies, Ross: Rachel Green and complex carbohydrates."
13. "You can’t have Thanksgiving without turkey. That’s like Fourth of July without apple pie or Friday with no two pizzas."
14. "Everyone, we’re using our fancy china, and it’s very expensive, so please be careful. Just to be clear, comedy with the plates will not be well-received."
15. "Don’t you put words in people’s mouths. You put turkey in people’s mouths."
This article was originally published on
Source: Read Full Article