Brett Young has announced that his new album Ticket to L.A. will be released on December 7.
Young co-wrote 10 songs of the 13 track album with pop singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw, Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally, Hillary Lindsey and Charles Kelly.
The “In Case You Didn’t Know” hitmaker said in a press release that he decided to name the album Ticket to L.A. because flying home to Los Angeles has become such a big part of his life. “A lot of the first record reflected a kind of hard point in my life when I was moving from Los Angeles to Nashville, but I’m in a completely different place now,” he added.
His second album comes during the year he is planning to marry his longtime fiancée Taylor Mills.
Ticket to L.A. Track List:
1. “Ticket to L.A.” (Brett Young, Zach Crowell, Jon Nite)
2. “Here Tonight” (Young, Ben Caver, Justin Ebach, Charles Kelley)
3. “Catch” (Young, Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley)
4. “1-2-3-Mississippi” (Young, Ebach, Nite)
5. “Let It Be Mine” (Copperman, Shane McAnally, Nite)
6. “Where You Want Me” (Young, Jessie Jo Dillon, McAnally)
7. “Used to Missin’ You” (Young, Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
8. “Change Your Name” (Copperman, Matt Jenkins, Nite)
9. “Chapters” (Feat. Gavin DeGraw) (Young, Copperman, Gavin DeGraw)
10. “The Ship and the Bottle” (Nicolle Galyon, Chase McGill, Nite)
11. “Reason to Stay” (Young, Nite, Robbins, Emily Warren)
12. “Runnin’ Away From Home” (Young, Crowell, Hillary Lindsey)
13. “Don’t Wanna Write This Song” (Young, Crowell, Sean McConnell)
by RTTNews Staff Writer
Source: Read Full Article