Dad has part of penis removed after three-day non-stop erection

A dad has revealed he needed an operation to remove part of his penis to stop his constant, painful erections.

Londoner James Mudd once suffered from an erection for three whole days.

The 38-year-old dad said he had suffered from the embarrassing problem for more than a year and a half before he was finally resorted to surgery to fix his manhood.

His embarrassing problem began after a motorbike accident just before Christmas of 2015.

The father-of-four says the op has left him with a welcome side-effect – claiming he can now romp all night without a break, calling it "absolutely brilliant".

Doctors had already performed two emergency surgeries to drain blood from his penis, to no avail.

So he booked himself in for another surgery to rectify it once and for all.

After going under the knife, James now has a special saline sack inside his manhood, which he has to inflate using a pump in his groin if he wants to have sex.

The keen tattooist's troubles began when he came off his motorbike just after Christmas in 2015.

He had corrective surgery and screws put in his neck.

He also suffered post-traumatic stress disorder after the crash, so was given anti-depressants.

Doctors believe these meds caused James his penis problems.

"I began getting erections for four, five, six hours," he said.

"It was always there. It stopped being fun, it was hurting."

James had to have an awkward conversation with his boss at Barking and Dagenham Council.

He had one operation to drain the blood from his manhood at University College Hospital, London, but that didn't work.

Then the day before his birthday in November 2017, his stubborn penis refused to go down.

"I called the NHS helpline, as time was ticking on," James, of Canning Town, east London, recalled.

"They said go and get in a freezing cold bath, or run up and down some steps, to get some blood into your thighs and calves.

"I took aspirin and Ibuprofen to thin my blood but nothing worked.

"I'm at a stage where I can't even walk, so I have to call an ambulance."

James got taken to two separate hospitals, before being rushed to the specialist unit at UCH.

By that point he had had an erection for 56 hours.

"I was angry, I was upset, I was scared," James said.

James said it was the most painful experience of his life.

"I cannot explain the pain of it, it was like it was going to explode," he said.

After a seven-and-a-half hour surgery doctors managed to deflate James' erection.

But they told him he needed a permanent operation.

"I had so many questions," James said.

"Can I still sleep with women? Can I still have kids? Can I still go to the toilet.

"God blessed me quite well, what is going to happen?"

Then a week before the operation, in April 2018, his long term girlfriend left him.

"Talk about a double kick in the nuts," James said.

"We had been together for five years, we were willing to go forward, we were going to get engaged.

"I'm glad it happened really because it showed what sort of person she was.

"When the tough got going, she got going. She was the only person I had spoken to, so come to the day of the operation I've got no one.

"I was too embarrassed to tell my family and friends.

"I had to face it on my own. I came out of the operation not knowing if it was successful, it was a really stressful time."

Fortunately for James the operation was a success.

"I'm over the moon with it," he said. "It has humbled me a lot."

Source: Read Full Article