New Year, new you?
If one of your resolutions for 2022 is to save money, you're in luck. Customers keen to save money on their favourite meals can now do so, thanks to a fantastic offer from Deliveroo.
The food delivery service has announced the launch of their new value offer for two friends, family members, or a couple.
The two dine-in for £20 meal deal is available now from over 3000 restaurants across the UK and saving customers up to 25% off their favourite restaurants – how good is that?
Customers wanting to take advantage of the deal should head to the Deliveroo app and search for ‘2 dine for £20’, or they can find the in-app banner on the Deliveroo home page. Here customers will find bespoke menu categories for each of the participating restaurants.
Deliveroo is offering customers their most-loved dishes from over three-thousand fan favourite restaurants including the likes of Pizza Express, Coco Di Mama, Byron, YO! and Tortilla.
So whether you'll be dining as a couple, a pair of friends or your work colleagues, there's something for everyone to choose from.
Wondering what you can get for your money? We've rounded up some of the fabulous meal deal offers available to you now.
Deliveroo two for £20 meal deal
- Tortilla – enjoy two grilled chicken, beef or chilli con carne burritos with two additional toppings, tortilla chips, salsa and drinks for £20.
- Coco di Mama – customers looking for a pasta fix can tuck into two large pasta pots, two soft drinks and two desserts as part of the deal.
- Byron – burger lovers can get two burgers, two fries and two drinks for £20 at Byron.
- YO! – for the couples craving katsu’s, YO! Sushi is offering either two large pumpkin or chicken katsu curries with a side of edamame for £20.
- Shake Shack –Shake Shack fans can grab the Shack Pack for £20, which includes 20 chicken bites and two sets of fries.
- Krispy Kreme – customers can get their favourite filled and ring doughnuts at £18.75 for 12.
- Pizza Express – customers have the choice of any two romana pizzas for £20.
- Shopping advice
Source: Read Full Article