EAT’s Christmas menu includes old favorites like its award-winning mince pies and new additions such a peppermint brownie and Christmas dinner hot pot.
These Christmas treats will be available at stores nationwide from November 6, with prices starting at £1.99.
Also back in the menu is Eat’s popular roast in a Yorkshire pudding wrap, which costs £4.99.
As the name suggests, the wrap contains, pork, sage & onion stuffing and bacon with sage mayonnaise and cranberry sauce, all rolled up in a giant Yorkshire pudding wrap.
And, you can also pick up its much-loved pigs in blankets pots, so you can snack on six pigs in blankets for £2.95.
Or, you can upgrade your pigs in blankets with the £5.95 pigs, mash and gravy pot, which combines pigs in blankets, mashed potato and gravy, topped with crispy onions.
New additions to the menu include the Christmas dinner hot pot, which costs £6.25.
For that price, you get turkey, parsnip, carrot and leek in a white wine sauce, served with mashed potatoes and braised red cabbage.
Eat's Christmas menu 2019
- Christmas Dinner Hot Pot (from £6.25)
- Smoked Salmon, Beetroot & Horseradish on Dark Rye Bloomer (from £4.50)
- Spiced Cauliflower, Houmous & Harissa Grains (from £4.99)
- Festive Peppermint Brownie (from £1.99)
- Pigs in Blankets Pots (from £2.95)
- Pigs in Blankets Roll (from £3.99)
- Pigs, Mash & Gravy (from £5.95)
- Roast in a Yorkshire Pudding Wrap (from £4.99)
- Festive Full Works Bloomer (from £3.99)
- Festive Full Works on Malted Wheat Baguette (from £4.25)
- Mince Pie (from £1.50)
- Ham, French Brie & Cranberry Baguette (from £3.85)
- Brie, Cranberry & Nut Stuffing Bloomer (from £3.99)
- Gingerbread Latte (from £2.95)
- Honeycomb Hot Chocolate (from £2.95)
Prices vary depending on location
Eat has also added a festive smoked salmon sandwich and a festive vegan dish
The £4.50 smoked salmon, beetroot and horseradish sandwich also contains smoked salmon pate.
And, the vegan spiced cauliflower, hummus and harissa grains comes with smoky butternut hummus and a pomegranate and tahini dressing.
For the treat lovers, there is a brand new peppermint brownie shaped like a Christmas tree, costing £1.99, and Eat's popular mince pies, costing £1.50 each.
There are also some festive drink options on the menu, including a gingerbread latte and honeycomb hot chocolate, both costing £2.95.
Please note that the prices listed in this article may vary at some outlets.
The Eat sandwich chain has 95 branches in the UK, 75 of which are in London
It also has stores in Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bristol and at many international airports.
You can find your nearest store using its store finder.
Sample Eat's pigs in blankets pot while you can, there could be a shortage of pigs in blankets this Christmas.
If you want that mince pie taste at lunch time, you can try the mince pie sandwich from Morrisons – made with Wensleydale, cheddar and spiced fruit chutney.
Morrisons is also selling Christmas tree crisps and stuffing mince pies in store this year.
Source: Read Full Article