Sweet deal! Cadbury offers fans the chance to create their OWN chocolate bar for the first time – and the winner’s treat will go on sale across the country
- Chocolate giant Cadbury is asking fans to help them design a bar for first time
- The retailer is offering chocolate lovers to create their own bar and name it
- There’s 90,000 potential flavours and the winner will become part of the range
Cadbury is offering chocolate lovers the chance to be a modern-day Willy Wonka and design a new bar for the iconic Dairy Milk range.
The chocolate giant is for the first time giving fans the opportunity to concoct their perfect treat by combining three of 90,000 flavours on offer in a virtual chocolate factory online.
Entrants have to visit a special Cadbury website, where they will be tasked with creating a new flavour, design and and a unique name for their bar.
Cadbury is offering chocolate lovers the chance to become a modern day Willy Wonka, by creating the latest chocolate flavour in their classic range
Three finalists who have created the most mouthwatering creations will have the opportunity to visit the Chocolate Centre of Excellence in Bournville, the home of Cadbury, where they will work with chocolate experts to experiment with their creations and make their dream bar a reality.
The general public will then vote for their favourite bar, and the winner will go on sale in supermarkets across the country for a minimum of a year.
Chocolate lovers can enter the competition by visiting the Cadbury website, where they can virtually combine one of 90,000 flavours to create their bar.
Flavours include caramel, brownie, crazy popping candy, spicy chilli, tangy orange, fiery mustard and crunchy cashews.
How can Cadbury chocolate fans create their own Dairy Milk bar?
The top three finalists will have the opportunity to visit their Chocolate Centre of Excellence in Bournville, the home of Cadbury, where they will work with chocolate experts to experiment with their creations and make their bar a reality
1. Visit the Cadbury website: cadburyinventor.com
2. Click ‘get started’.
3. Choose up to three ingredients to combine in a new bar. There are 90,000 to choose from and you can flick through them all by choosing different categories: nutty, fruity, herbs and spices, crunchy, wildcard, chewy, creamy, or drinks.
4. Press ‘mix’.
5. You can then name your invention, and select a colour for the label.
6. Enter your details in an online form and submit your entry, with a 200-word explanation for why your bar should win.
7. The competition closes on July 31. Three finalists will then be chosen and invited to Cadbury’s test kitchen to experiment with flavours.
8. The three finalists’ bars will go on sale in June 2019 and the public will vote for their favourite.
9. The winning bar will then become part of the Dairy Milk range for at least 12 months.
How to trick guests into thinking you’re a kitchen genius:…
Revealed: The ‘healthy’ snacks that contain more sugar than…
Share this article
The chocolate giant is for the first time giving fans the opportunity to concoct their very own combo by choosing three of 90,000 flavours on offer
After the competition closes on July 31, all entries will be put through a rigorous judging process. The finalists will be judged on their taste and creativity.
All three of the finalists’ bars will be available for fans everywhere to try out from June 2019 for a limited time.
The UK will then be able to vote and purchase their favourite creation to decide which of the finalists will be crowned the ultimate winner.
The winning bar will become the latest and most exciting addition to the iconic Cadbury Dairy Milk range as a limited edition bar.
It will sit alongside iconic bars and family favourites in the Dairy Milk range such as Caramel, Fruit & Nut and Whole Nut.
Entrants are even given the chance to name and colour code their very own invention
David Shepherd, director of research and development at Cadbury, said: ‘At Cadbury we’ve been making delicious chocolate for over 100 years and are always looking for ways to innovate and excite the great British public with our products. So we thought what better way to create the next iconic bar than to ask the people that love it the most.
‘This is the first time ever we’ve opened the doors to our fans to help us create the next bar and we can’t wait to see how creative they get. It’ll be great to see the imagination of our fans shine through and now we have the chance to make the first fan-based Cadbury Dairy Milk bar a reality for our lucky finalists’.
To enter, visit or visit Cadbury’s page for more details.
Source: Read Full Article