Chris Evans tells his co-host 'you can't do dad jokes to me'
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Father’s Day takes place on Sunday June 19 the year, and there is arguably no better way to spend it than by sharing some traditional ‘Dad jokes’ with the man in your life. Whether your father figure is a jokester himself, or need to brush up on his funny one-liners, Express.co.uk has compiled some of the best to get your Dad laughing his socks off today.
Nothing makes a Dad joke quite like a punch line.
Oftentimes, punchline jokes are so bad they are good.
Here are a few punch line jokes to get a giggle out of your Dad, Grandad, step-dad or any other father figure in your life.
1. Why are balloons so expensive?
2. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
3. Why can’t you send a duck to space?
Because the bill would be astronomical.
Sophie Wessex turns heads in £1,250 aquamarine necklace and £4k dress [PICTURES]
Dating after divorce: How to build the perfect dating app profile [EXPLAINER]
Festival essentials checklist: Key camping items not to forget [INSIGHT]
4. What side of a tree grows the most branches?
5. What do you call a monkey in a minefield?
6. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Because he Neverlands.
7. Why did the broom decide to go to bed?
It was very sweepy.
8. What do you call an illegally parked frog?
One-liners are great because you don’t even need a willing participant.
Instead, get some unexpected laughs out of your audience with these humorous one-liners.
- I ordered a chicken and an egg online. I’ll let you know what comes first.
- Your mother asked me to put ketchup on the grocery list. Now I can’t see anything.
- I’m friends with almost all the letters of the alphabet. I just don’t know Y.
- I’d avoid the sushi if I were you — it’s a little fishy!
- My boss told me to have a good day, so I went home!
- If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
- It’s raining cats and dogs, so be careful not to step in a poodle.
Source: Read Full Article