Revealed: The hack that will get you a ‘FREE’ Nando’s chicken meal by spending just £1.50 on a bottle of sauce at the supermarket
- Nando’s fan Jordon Cox, 21, of Brentwood, reveals a rare discount for the chain
- The sauces cost £1.50 at Morrisons and ASDA which gives you a good discount
- You will be able to get a free £3.95 quarter chicken or £3.70 starter
A rare Nando’s hack allows you to get a free chicken meal if you spend just £1.50 on a bottle of its Peri-Peri sauce, a deal hunter has revealed.
Nando’s mega fan Jordon Cox, 21, of Brentwood, who is known as the Coupon Kid, discovered that bottles of the sauce come with a voucher for a free £3.95 quarter chicken breast or £3.70 starter at the restaurant until the end of August.
The bottles of sauce are on sale in all major supermarkets but for only £1.50 at Morrisons and ASDA, meaning you could save nearly £4 off your Nando’s meal next time you visit the restaurant.
Buying a bottle of Nando’s-branded Peri-Peri sauce at a supermarket will allow you to get a free quarter chicken meal or a starter at a branch of the chain
How to use the Nando’s hack
1. Buy a promotional bottle of Nando’s Peri-Peri sauce (125g or 250g) with a ‘free quarter chicken’ collar on the neck.
2. Look under the collar or wrapper for the code, and type it into the Nando’s website along with a few details. You will then receive a code to claim a free chicken meal within 24 hours.
3. Show your email code to a member of staff at Nando’s and you will get a free quarter chicken or starter when you spend £5.
Mr Cox, who tracks deals and savings for Moneysavingexpert.com, says the fast food Afro-Portuguese chicken chain ‘rarely offers discounts’ so the deal – which runs until August 31 – is a uncommon occurrence.
The only catch is that you have to spend at least £5 when dining in at a branch of the chain to get a free quarter chicken meal or starter.
However if you also buy a side and a drink to go with the free chicken, you will easily hit the £5 minimum spend and receive £9 worth of food for about £6.50, including a bottle of sauce to take home.
The sauce bottles are stocked at almost every major supermarket but are only £1.50 for a 125g bottle at Morrisons or the same price for 250g at ASDA.
Are these the most BEAUTIFUL picnic spots in Britain?…
Expert reveals the alcoholic drinks most likely to cause…
Share this article
The promotional sauce bottles will have a wrapper around the neck of the bottle that says ‘Free 1/4 chicken’
You can buy the sauce in Mild, Medium, Hot, Extra Extra Hot, Garlic and Lemon & Herb flavours, but not Mango & Lime.
The code you need to claim a free meal or starter will be on a promotional collar around the neck of a bottle of sauce, or on the lid.
You will then need to enter your code onto the Nando’s website on a special offer page.
You can claim the offer as many times as you like if you keep buying sauces – as long as you spend at least £5 in a branch.
Source: Read Full Article