TOBY Carvery's kids eat for £1 deal is back in time for half term, saving parents up to £3.99 per meal.
The pub chain is famous for is great value all-you-can-eat buffet style roast dinners.
But until Saturday November 2, you can choose any main meal from the children's menu a pay just £1 when you purchase an adult main meal or breakfast.
Normally, a children's meal cost £4.99 so parents will be saving £3.99 in the offer. An adult meal costs around £8.99 although prices vary depending on the branch.
Main meals include a carvery, sausages and giant Yorkshire pudding, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, spaghetti bolognese and BBQ chicken burgers.
To get the deal, you'll need to download the Toby Carvery app, which is free for both Android and Apple users.
What you need to know before signing up to any reward scheme
THERE are thousands of different loyalty schemes and reward cards available – so you need to make sure you know what you're signing up for
- By signing up for a loyalty card, a retailer will get a lot of information about you and your shopping habits. The data might be shared within its group of companies to target you with offers and advertising.
- If a firm goes bust, you will lose your points, which have no cash value. Hoarding points also means you risk losing them if a retailer or restaurant shuts your account after a long period of inaction.
- Read the terms and conditions carefullly some retailers and restaurant will have expiration dates on certain offers (for example you might have limited amount of time to spend your extra points).
- Don’t choose where to shop or where to eat based on a store’s loyalty scheme. If there is a particular item you want, shop around rather than head straight for the retailer where you have a loyalty card. In a restaurant check some of the special deals or menus – they might be better value than the loyalty scheme.
- Beware of spending more simply because you have a loyalty card and don’t buy something just for any bonus points you may earn.
You'll need to register an account to before you can claim your vouchers.
You'll have to provide some details such as your name and email address, which may be used to target you with advertising.
The voucher is available in the "offers" section and you'll need to show it to the waiter when you come to pay.
You can use the voucher for up to four adults and four children at any one time.
Children must be 12-years-old and under and you won't be able to use the deal on top of any others that you may have.
There are 158 Toby Carveries across the UK and you can find your nearest one here.
Talking of roasts, the BBC's Christmas dinner guide has sparked a heated debate by recommending just one potato per guest.
And Ikea is ditching the traditional turkey roast over the festive season by going meat-free for the first time ever.
Yesterday, we also warned how there could be a shortage of pigs in blankets this Christmas.
Source: Read Full Article