- On Monday, Kylie Jenner shared a throwback mirror selfie on Instagram.
- In the never-before-seen photo, she's seen wearing a black, long-sleeved turtleneck covered in circular cutouts, as well as matching leggings.
- Both were designed by Maisie Wilen.
- Jenner wore the same outfit, which retails for a combined price of $740, in an orange colorway back in January.
- Kim Kardashian West also used Instagram recently to share old fashion photos.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Though Kylie Jenner is often seen wearing the latest fashion trends, she occasionally likes to look back at her past outfits.
On Monday, the Kylie Cosmetics founder did just that when she took to Instagram with a throwback mirror selfie. In the photo, she's seen wearing a black, long-sleeved turtleneck covered in round cutouts, as well as matching leggings. Both pieces, which retail for $420 and $320 respectively, were designed by Maisie Wilen.
"Going through old pics & found this little gem," Jenner wrote in the photo's caption.
Jenner wore the same outfit in an orange colorway while cleaning her closet back in January. At the time, she paired the look with mismatched sneakers, diamond rings, and small hoop earrings.
The $420 orange top and matching, $320 perforated leggings — which are one size only — are still available to purchase at the time of writing.
The Maisie Wilen brand, led by designer Maisie Schloss, has a connection to the Kardashian-Jenner family. Back in 2019, it was named the first recipient of Kanye West's Yeezy incubator program, which provides "funding and mentorship to young creators," according to i-D.
Since entering the program, Schloss' designs have been worn by other members of the family, including Kendall Jenner and Kim Kardashian West, according to the Maisie Wilen website.
Jenner isn't the only member of her family to reflect on her past fashion choices in recent weeks.
On Wednesday, Kardashian West posted five, never-before-seen photos of herself wearing Thierry Mugler designs, including a sheer bodysuit and silver gown with a plunging neckline.
"Just a @manfredthierrymugler appreciation post!" Kardashian West wrote. "I was honored to be able to try on and wear so many different looks of his so just had to share some of his magic and these fitting pics ✨ love you Manfred!"
Source: Read Full Article