IF YOU'RE seriously into streetwear then this Black Friday StockX promotion could be right up your alley.
The streetwear auction site – renowned for sneaker drops, vintage kicks and collectables – is offering every single customer the chance to win free trainers for a whole year.
StockX brands itself as the worlds first "stock market of 'things'". It's a place to find the rarest trainers and the most coveted collectibles; all with a 100% authenticity guarantee.
- Shop StockX here
Unlike other auction sites, StockX sits in the middle of the exchange and verifies every product it sells. So if you've been longing after the latest Air Max 1's or brand new Yeezy Boost's, it's the perfect place to bag a sold-out item.
*If you're on the hunt for collectable and limited edition footwear, be sure to check out other auction sites such as Ebay or Kick Game to make sure you're getting the best price.
What's in the StockX Black Friday Sale?
Stock X are operating a little differently to other retailers this year. On November 29th, every customer who purchases from the site will be entered into a prize draw, with possible prizes including (but not limited to)…
- The iconic “KEEP OFF” rug from Virgil Abloh’s X IKEA latest collab
- £7,500 credit to spend on site
- £3,500 credit to spend on site
- Free streetwear for a year
- Free sneakers for a year, including Yeezy Boost 380 Alien, Nike Air Force 1 Low Travis Scott Cactus Jack and Nike Kyrie 5 Spongebob Squarepants (all featured above)
Here's how to take part to be in with a chance of winning
- Create a StockX account or login via the mobile app, which is available in the Apple app store or Google Play Store. Make sure your app has been updated to the latest version
- From 05:01 AM GMT to 16:59 PM GMT on November 29th, any sneaker, streetwear, and/or collectible you purchase on StockX will automatically register you for a chance to win a free prize. Please note: this promotion does not apply to watches and handbags
- You will receive a notification that will reveal your prize immediately after purchase. This will be followed up with an email from Stock X detailing how the prize will be redeemed
- Full rules can be found on StockX. No purchase necessary to win. Only residents of the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Switzerland are eligible to win
When is Black Friday 2019?
Bargain hunters should pen November 29 in their diaries for Black Friday this year.
It's worth looking for a sale or two before that date, though.
Plenty of high street staples will start discounting two weeks before the main event, with deals expected to last until Cyber Monday on December 2.
How much does shipping from StockX cost?
Shipping varies by sale, so it's worth checking before you make a purchase
Loved reading about StockX's Black Friday sale? If you want to stay on top of all the sales this winter, check out our handy Black Friday guide.
We'll be stocking it up with information and the latest deals as soon as we see them.
And if you're looking for inspiration for some new shoes, check out Sun Selects which is loaded with great fashion recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article