Friends and football are set to come together, as David Beckham and Courtney Cox are lined to take part in an exciting new project.
The 55-year-old actress shared a behind-the-scenes clip from a hot tub with the sportsman, teasing the new project.
Both have snapped up roles in the new season of Modern Family, making guest appearances in the hit US sitcom.
In the clip, Courtney looked sensational in a black bikini as she smiled up at the camera.
Posing by her side, David beamed into the lens for the shot, before they were joined by their Modern Family castmates.
- Lady Gaga and David Beckham baffle as they awkwardly meet each other in advert
- Footballers Wives confirmed to be transformed into stage musical
Fan favourites Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, who play married couple Cameron Tucker and Mitchell Pritchett, slipped in for a soak.
At one point, Courtney's hand could be seen resting on the 44-year-old footballer's thigh.
The raven-haired beauty added the caption "Too hot in the hot tub!" along with the hashtag "Modern Family".
- Mel B in Spice Girls blunder as she fails to recognise own song on Celebrity Juice
- Brooklyn Beckham's new girlfriend worked as Victoria Beckham lookalike
Her fans were quick to pick up on the chummy body language, with one writing: "Courtney's hand position though."
While another asked: "Where is your hand going?!"
David also broke the news of their acting collaboration over Instagram, shared a photo of the two reading their scripts.
- Victoria Beckham shares throwback snap of her Spice Girls days
- Spice Girl Mel B opens up about wanting to remarry after messy divorce
In his caption, he joked: "I met a new FRIEND today at work."
Victoria Beckham made it clear she was chuffed with their friendship, as she commented: "I can't wait! Kisses."
Longtime fans of the show, the Beckhams took their kids – Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper – to the set of the show two years ago.
- Brooklyn Beckham
- David Beckham
- Victoria Beckham
- Spice Girls
Source: Read Full Article