Geordie Shore's Aaron Chalmers has revealed he's set to become a father for the first time just days after splitting from his girlfriend Talia Oatway.
The MMA fighter, who found fame on Geordie Shore, made the big announcement on Twitter earlier tonight, telling social media his ex is pregnant.
Overjoyed with the news, he told his 829,000 followers he "can't wait" to meet his new arrival.
He wrote: "The best surprises are the ones you don’t expect! Im going to be a daddy can’t wait to meet you."
- Maya Jama strips down to purple bikini after admitting 'single life is good'
- Vicky Pattison suffers wardrobe malfunction in tiny neon bikini in sunbathing snap
Former Geordie Shore co-star Charlotte Crosby soon passed on her congratulatory message, writing: "Best news ever!'
Speaking about becoming a father earlier this year, he revealed he's was hoping to start a family soon.
He told The Sun: "I'll be joining the dad group soon, I reckon. Since Gaz's missus has been talking about it she's become obsessed. I've got two dogs and a step-daughter so the next step is my own."
- Charlotte Crosby gives fans ultimate treat with sexy minidress display
- Marnie Simpson wows in transparent jumpsuit as she 'misses pre-pregnancy figure'
It was previously reported the TV star and Talia had ended things following two years together.
The pair started dating in June 2017, and went public with their romance a year later, but decided to end things after a series of rows.
Aaron isn't the first member of Geordie Shore to extend their family.
- Love Island's Alexandra Cane rocks skintight leather dress after bottomless exposé
- TOWIE's Chloe Meadows wows in teeny bikini as she admits hating her 'big boobs'
Gaz Beadle welcomed a son Chester with girlfriend Emma McVey in January 2018, and earlier this year he announced via Instagram they're expecting a second child (a girl).
Marnie Simpson, who previously dated Aaron, is currently pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Casey Johnson.
She is currently a week overdue with their son, and has been taking to social media to wish the baby would arrive.
Source: Read Full Article