I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here star Amy Willerton has announced she's five months pregnant with her first baby.
Amy said she's expecting her first child with her fiancé Daniel Day.
The 27-year-old media personality told Hello! Magazine the wonderful news.
Amy fell pregnant after getting engaged to her beau, who proposed to her earlier this year.
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 rumoured line-up as show bosses confirm who they're looking for
- Good Morning Britain's Kate Garraway 'can't say' she's doing I'm A Celebrity
She's now revealed they're considering postponing the wedding so that their child can be there.
Amy explained: "We want to get it right.
"If it happens next summer as we had planned, amazing.
- I'm a Celebrity champ says 'winners have to give trophy back after filming'
- Emily Atack breaks silence over Rob Jowers split – saying she's 'incredibly sad'
"If it happens a little later, that's okay, too."
The model said "Our wedding is about telling our friends and family that we want to be together forever and what counts is that our little baby will be with us.
"That's really special."
Amy also came clean about Daniel proposing to the siren twice.
- Joey Essex finally addresses TOWIE 10-year reunion rumours
- TOWIE’s Chloe Sims lost 2st after ex Dan Edgar 'destroyed her'
The former Miss Universe Great Britain said it was because he "got it wrong" the first time.
She said: "The second time around I made him do it on one knee because I didn't know if proposing on both knees counted."
Amy was on I'm A Celeb back in 2013 where she had a rumoured romance with her campmate TOWIE's Joey Essex.
Amy finished I'm A Celeb in fifth place, losing to Westlife singer Kian Egan.
Source: Read Full Article