Lady Gaga has posted a series of naked snaps in a bath.
The singing sensation shared the photos days after falling over at the show in Las Vegas on Thursday.
The siren oozed body confidence as she posed in an ice bath naked, showing her post-show ritual.
She captioned the photos: "Post-show routine: ice bath for 5-10 min, hot bath for 20, then compression suit packed with ice packs for 20."
- Lady Gaga suffers brutal fall as fan drops her off stage during Vegas show
- Mark Ronson is a man with a plan on National Album Day 2019
The Paparazzi songstress shared the intimate pics with her 37.4m Instagram followers.
They flocked to her post to shower the A Star Is Born actress with praise.
One said: "You're a warrior!"
While another wrote: "I love you Gaga" with a heart-eyes emoji.
- Kylie Minogue charges a 'whopping £1million for meeting'
- Beyoncé and Lady Gaga's songwriter LaShawn Daniels dies aged 41 in horror crash
"All hail the queen" gushed a third Gaga fan.
Lady Gaga posted a string of snaps a matter of days after she fell offstage during a show.
Gaga was performing the final section of her Las Vegas Enigma show on Thursday, October 17.
Her show at the Park PGM Theatre was nearing the end when the star took a tumble.
- Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper tease epic surprise Glastonbury performance
- Lady Gaga’s ex Christian Carino 'likes Irina Shayk's sexy pic' after split
She's invited one of her Little Monsters, Jack, onstage, and after letting the male fan lift her, Lady Gaga fell when her supporter's legs buckled.
She proceeded to tumble off of the stage with her fan into the crowd of Gaga enthusiasts.
Lady Gaga didn't let the incident phase her however, saying: "Everything's OK.
"The only thing that's not OK is we need some stairs for the damn stage so I can get back up."
Source: Read Full Article