SPAS and massage parlours are set to reopen on April 12 as part of the second stage of the easing of lockdown.
They’re a safe bet for anyone who wants to spend the day relaxing and getting pampered, but isn't yet convinced about booking a full-on holiday.
Spas and massage parlours across the country have been closed during the third national lockdown.
Now they're gearing up to welcome guests back from April 12, as long as the government's four tests for easting restrictions are met.
We've found the best deals on spa days across the UK, many of which include an afternoon tea, relaxing massage or other treatment of choice, and the use of leisure facilities.
Some of the best deals are:
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
- Virgin Experience Days Relaxation Day and Classic Afternoon Tea for Two at the Crowne Plaza, Marlow from £78
- Travelzoo Afternoon tea, bubbly & massage at East Sussex National Hotel in Sussex from £49pp
- Travelzoo Massage, afternoon tea & champagne Kettering Park Hotel & Spa, Northamptonshire from £59pp
- Wowcher Bannatyne Spa Day for two with four treatments, a skincare product & voucher at locations across the UK from £129
- Wowcher Fire & Ice Spa Day, Treatment & Afternoon Tea For 1 Or 2 at Ufford Park Hotel, Woodbridge, Suffolk from £79
- Wowcher 5* Spa Day, Treatment & Afternoon Tea at The Chilworth, London from £69
- Buyagift.co.uk Indulgent Spa Day at a choice of over 70 locations with up to 55 minutes of treatments and more for two from £99
- Buyagift.co.uk Blissful Spa Day with 25 Minute Treatment for Two at a choice of 26 locations from £55
- Red Letter Days Spa Day with Afternoon Tea for Two at nine locations across England from £49
- SpaBreaks Pamper Day including one 25 minute treatment and use of leisure facilities at Hythe Imperial, Kent from £45pp
- Spa Seekers Express Treat at Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Hotel City London including one 25 minute treatment, light lunch and use of leisure facilities from £95pp
There are bargains to be had on spa days for one and for two, with prices starting from just £45 per person.
Rules are expected to remain in place to ensure trips to spas are as safe as possible.
There are likely to be fixed times and staggered time slots to ensure that the spa does not reach full capacity.
It is expected that the capacity will be restricted to 50 per cent in saunas and steam rooms.
Those looking to potentially book a holiday in the UK can find plenty ofstaycation inspiration.
We've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article