IF you're looking to avoid the summer crowds but don't want to miss the sunshine, a September holiday to the Med could be the answer.
We've found the best deals for beach holidays in September, starting from £23pp a night.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Holiday companies like Jet2 Holidays, Thomas Cook, easyJet Holidays and On the Beach have great deals on September getaways.
Destinations include the Canary and Balearic Islands, the Algarve, Turkey and Greece.
The biggest bargain we've found is in Crete, Greece, atCretan Sun Hotel Apartments Platanes, where seven nights are available from £165pp, departing from Gatwick on September 29.
Read More Travel Deals
Take advantage of the July heatwave with staycations from £7pp a NIGHT
Holiday like a footballer in Las Vegas with deals from £199pp a night
The deal works out at £23pp a night.
For an all-inclusive option, seven-night stays in Marmaris, Turkey, at the Pineta Club Hotel cost from £379pp, departing September 30 from Gatwick – working out at £54pp a night.
Here are the best deals we've found in September:
- 7 nights at Quayside Village in Kavos, Corfu, departing September 28 from Birmingham – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Colina Village in Carvoeiro, Algarve, departing September 29 from Manchester – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Caleta De Fuste in Puerto Caleta, Spain, departing September 11 from Luton – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Tuntas Suites in Altinkum, Turkey, departing September 16 from Luton – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Choromar Apartments in Albufeira, Algarve, departing September 14 from Gatwick – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Leonidas Hotel and Studios Lambi, Kos, Greece, departing September 15 from Gatwick – from £319pp
- 7 nights at HM Martinique Aparthotel in Magaluf, Majorca, departing September 15 from Luton – from £282pp
- 7 nights at Solana Hotel and Spa Mellieha in Malta, departing September 18 from Gatwick – from £354pp
- 7 nights atBlue Sea Es Bolero in Cala d'Or, Majorca, departing September 30 September from Luton – from £193pp
Most read in Beach holidays
Cheapest flights to sunny destinations from £14 return this summer
Top 10 all-inclusive hotels in Turkey on TripAdvisor – from £68pp a night
Bag an adults-only break with Jet2 Holidays in August from £64pp a night
Easyjet Holidays launches 2023 all-inclusive breaks with FREE child places
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
Make sure to double-check whether luggage and transfers are included when comparing prices.
EasyJet Holidays flash sale has up to £200 off sunshine breaks this year.
Read More on The Sun
The medicines which are BANNED in some holiday hotspots & could see you jailed
Five reasons why your £650 cost of living payment could be delayed
For an adults-only holiday, Jet2 Holidays has deals from £47pp a night this summer.
If you're looking for a staycation instead, we've found the best properties with hot tubs, from £41 a night in July.
Source: Read Full Article