LOVE Holidays have bargain Spain holidays on sale, for as little as £184 per person, as well as cheap deals to Greece, Turkey and Morocco.
With holidays for both spring and summer, families can snap up a bargain – and have something to look forward to.
While travelling abroad is not allowed right now due to the UK lockdown, this is due to end mid-February.
Many of the Love Holidays deals are for April onwards, meaning they are much more likely to go ahead although it is worth taking out insurance in case they do not.
One of the biggest bargains is seven nights in Costa Brava, staying at a four-star hotel for just £184pp, or spend a bit more to go all-inclusive in Ibiza or Fuerteventura.
- Seven nights in Costa Brava – from £184pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Fuerteventura – from £434pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Ibiza – from £539pp
Other deals include elsewhere in the world – you can spend a week in Malta with breakfast included for just £264pp, or a week all-inclusive in Morocco for £275pp.
Opt for a week in Turkey all-inclusive at a five star hotel and it will set you back just £367pp.
- Seven nights with breakfast in Malta – from £264pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Morocco – from £275pp
- Seven nights half-board in Cyprus – from £347pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive in Turkey – from £367pp
- Seven nights with breakfast in Crete – from £455pp
The UK is currently in full lockdown, meaning travelling abroad is prohibited.
The lockdown will be reviewed in mid-February, although the government has already warned the measures could be extended to March.
When lockdown does lift, only tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 can travel abroad – tier 4 residents can not.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article