WITH loads of sandy beaches and great pubs, Norfolk is a popular choice for a UK break.
And it seems its popularity is very much on the rise for holidays this summer, with searches for the county surging 300 per cent over the past week.
Despite the sudden rise in staycation searches, there are still some bargains to be found on breaks in Norfolk.
Whether you're looking for a holiday park break, want to rent a cottage, or book into a hotel, there's a holiday that fits the bill.
Some of the best deals are:
- Haven Holidays four-night June breaks in Norfolk from £144 per stay
- Park Dean four-night breaks with Breakfree Holidays in Vauxhall, Norfolk from £159 per stay
- Hoseasons Holiday Park breaks in Norfolk from £119 per stay
- Hoseasons lodge breaks in Norfolk from £205 per stay
- Hoseasons Norfolk boating holidays from £274 per break
- Norfolk Hideaways cottages from £198 per night
- Norfolk Holiday Parks, Lodges and Cottages breaks with Snaptrip from £244 per stay
- Cottages.com Norfolk breaks from £169 per stay
- Sykes Holiday Cottages seven-night breaks from £277 per stay
- Norfolk hotel rooms with Booking.com from £65 per room, per night
- Log cabin holidays in Norfolk with Forest Holidays from £605 per stay
- Self-catering accommodation in Norfolk with VRBO from £71 per night
The cheapest deal is for hotel rooms with Booking.com from £65 per room, per night.
Prices are based on staying in Norfolk during the peak summer months.
Stays range from coastal breaks to rooms to rent in Norfolk's towns and cities, such as Norwich.
While you can't travel abroad right now due to the UK lockdown, banning all non-essential travel, many Brits are getting a holiday planned for summer.
For those looking to stay in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night – and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are great UK coach trips for families, cheap quirky homes to rent, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and Bridgerton-inspired stays.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article