HOLIDAYS have restarted in England today, so Brits can head to the coast for a well deserved break by the seaside.
There are some deals to be had on seaside holiday homes, including at popular spots like Brighton, Bournemouth and Newquay.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Now that it's April 12, holidays in England can go ahead at self-contained holiday lets with members of your own household.
From May 17, groups of up to six people from different households or unlimited numbers of people from two households can share a holiday let together.
Despite the rush on staycation bookings, there are still some great deals to be had on seaside holiday homes:
- Snaptrip 3-night breaks in seaside destinations from £68 per stay
- CoolStays week-long breaks by the sea from £499 per stay
- Sykes Holiday Cottages coastal cottages from £203 per stay
- Cool Places 2-night stays near the seaside from £211 per stay
- Holidaycottages.co.uk 3-night stays close to the beach from £215 per stay
- VRBO 3-night breaks close to the beach from £158 per stay
- Airbnb 3-night coastal breaks in Brighton from £136 per stay
- Airbnb 3-night coastal breaks in Bournemouth from £175 per stay
- Airbnb 3-night coastal breaks in Newquay from £188 per stay
From coastal cottages to seaside holiday homes, there's still decent availability for those looking to get away last minute.
Some of the cheapest deals are on Snaptrip, who have 3-night breaks from £68 per stay.
Beach destinations are set to be even more popular than usual as many Brits opt to stay in the UK rather than go abroad this summer.
Luckily, there are some fantastic seaside towns across the country that not only have great beaches, but also have attractions the whole family will enjoy.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article