SEASIDE holidays are expected to be pricey this year as UK staycation boom has led to huge demand.
Despite this, there are still some bargains to be found at seaside hotels across the country.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Hotels will be able to reopen from May 17. This is after self-catered accommodation which includes holiday parks and caravan parks, which can open from April 12.
On June 21, holidays will resume with no restrictions in England.
We've managed to find cheap hotel stays from just £29 a night in coastal locations.
Some of the best deals are:
- Travelodge breaks in Brighton from £160 per stay
- Warner Leisure Bembridge Coast Hotel 3-night stay from £309 per person
- Premier Inn best beachside hotels from £29 per night
- Brittania Seaside hotels from £29 per night
- Booking.com Southend on Sea beachfront hotels from £50 per night
- Booking.com Great Yarmouth beachfront hotels from £49 per night
- Booking.com Blackpool beachfront hotels from £45 per night
- Booking.com Bournemouth beachfront hotels from £60 per night
- Booking.com Newquay beachfront hotels from £80 per night
- Booking.com Brighton & Hove beachfront hotels from £58 per night
- Booking.com – Skegness beachfront hotels from £65 per night
- Booking.com – Torquay beachfront hotels from £90 per night
- Great Little Breaks coastal breaks from £99.50 per person
- Mr & Mrs Smith coastal hotels from £390 per stay
There are breaks in classic seaside destinations, including Brighton, Torquay, Newquay and Skegness.
Usually huge demand for holiday homes and hotels means comes huge prices as limited availability results in holiday homes and hotels costing more, especially along the coastline.
But luckily, many hotels still have availability at reasonable prices, probably because they are set to open later than self-catered accomodation.
Some areas are set to be packed with Brits this year, including Cornwall, where some people were even put onto waiting lists for self-catering properties due to its popularity.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools .
There are great UK coach trips for familiesand campsites with availability for summer.
Or, there are also holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article