Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
Prince Harry swooned over his wife in a rare interview this week where he claimed having "Meg by my side means everything".
The Duke of Sussex, who is currently attending the Invictus Games in The Hague, Netherlands, discussed his early dating life with the Duchess of Sussex and their journey to now.
Harry and Meghan made their first public appearance together as a couple at the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto.
Speaking exclusively to PEOPLE, Harry said: "There is nowhere you can feel more embraced and supported than with the Invictus family.
"The Toronto Games were our first time out and about publicly in an official way. We were dating at the time, so it was a lot to take in, but fortunately, we were with the perfect community for that."
The Prince went on to discuss the eventful five years the couple have shared together as they became parents and relocated to the US.
"Now, five years later, here we are in The Hague at the fifth Invictus Games, as parents of two [to Archie, almost 3, and Lili, almost 1], and living in the U.S," Harry said.
He added: "I had always wanted to share these incredible moments with someone special, and to have Meg by my side means everything."
Meghan and Harry surprised the Queen with a secret visit to Windsor, in their first encounter with her since the controversial Oprah interview.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here .
The pair secretly jetted into the UK so they could have a face-to-face meeting with the monarch on Thursday after last month snubbing Prince Philip's memorial service.
The couple also got to catch up with Prince Charles, in a visit that stunned spectators outside Windsor Castle – as well as royal aides, who were reported to be as in the dark as everyone else.
It is the first time Meghan has set foot in the UK for two years, since she and husband Harry sensationally quit as working royals.
From their home across the pond, they rocked the Royal Family with a bombshell Oprah interview in which they accused an unnamed royal of racism.
It has now been reported that the couple may return for the Queen's Jubilee celebrations after the Telegraph published reports of an invite.
- Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle
- Royal Family
Source: Read Full Article