Mom claims daughter was ‘tortured, raped and injected with drugs before being killed’

THE mother of an alleged murder victim claims her daughter was kidnapped, tortured, raped and had drugs injected into her body before she was killed, The Sun can reveal.

Stevie Wilkerson was found dead in a remote area of western Iron County on August 23.

The 26-year-old had been reported missing earlier in the month.

She appeared to have been murdered, the Iron County Sheriff's Office said in a written statement. A cause of death hasn’t been released. 

Wilkerson's body “had been in the area for some time” when it was discovered, according to the Iron County Sheriff’s Office.

Iron County Sergeant Dave Mitchell told The Sun that police were looking into the possibility that a couple kidnapped and murdered Wilkerson but would not provide further details.

No arrests have been made in Wilkerson's death.

The victim's mother Vawna Wilkerson exclusively told The Sun that at least two suspects were believed to be in another state.

"The police would only give me their first names," she said.

"They met my daughter while she was staying at the Red Roof Inn hotel on August 7-8. Police have videos of them all leaving to the Claridge Inn hotel (which was booked) in my daughter's name on August 9.

"And they have pictures and videos of a guy taking her in his car at an Enterprise car rental."

Wilkerson was last seen leaving the Claridge Inn, St. George on August 9, according to St. George police. 

On August 11, Vawna sought help in a Facebook post, saying her daughter had been "taken against her own will" and was "being held hostage" by a couple she "accidentally crossed paths with" at the Red Roof Inn in St. George.

"Please help me find my beautiful baby girl… they are armed and have threatened to kill her," Vawna said.

Wilkerson's body was found two weeks later.

Vawna said authorities told her that her daughter had been tortured and then "shot to death". The Iron County Sheriff's department declined to confirm or deny the claims when contacted by The Sun on Wednesday.

"(The killer(s)) left her all alone in the cold for two weeks," Vawna continued.

"My God, she must have been so scared and crying and pleading for them to stop.

"They beat and raped her non stop while injecting ecstasy into her."

Police did not respond to questions from The Sun regarding Vawna's allegations but said they would issue a press release regarding the matter on Thursday.

Wilkerson's family has remembered her as an animal lover who aspired to be a veterinarian.

“[Wilkerson had] a big heart, not a mean bone in her body,” her cousin, Angie Golish, told the Deseret News.

Golish described her cousin as “sweet” and “a little shy.”

“My aunt said it feels extra tragic that she would die this way because she was truly a person who wouldn’t hurt anyone or anything,” she added. “She was so kindhearted and loved all animals, big and small."

In her final Facebook post, Wilkerson asked for assistance in securing an apartment to rent with her boyfriend, and her dog, Nico, the outlet reported. 


Source: Read Full Article