Mum, 28, kicked woman in head with her stiletto leaving wound gushing with blood before beating her on nightclub floor

Mercedes Eyre, 28,  lashed out at Georgina Scott-Andrews and struck her above the eye with her high heel.

Eyre pounded Miss Scott-Andrews as she lay on the floor of a nightclub leaving her dazed and covered in blood.

She had to have 13 stitches in the wound and has been left permanently scarred above her left eye.
Eyre was kicked out of the club in Bournemouth , Dorset, but a pal she was with had been so shocked by the sickening attack she gave authorities her name.

Mum-of-one Eyre pleaded guilty to a charge of assault causing actual bodily harm.

She sobbed in the dock as she was told by a judge that she was being spared jail because of the effect it would have had on her four-year-old daughter.


Miss Scott-Andrews, 47,  was on a night out on October 21 last year with her sister and a group of friends when the sickening assault happened.

The court heard that the row began when Heather Scott-Andrews sat down at a table after leaving the dance floor at Canvas nightclub.

Prosecutor Rob Welling said: "The account comes from Heather, who had been taking a rest from being on the dance floor and was rather aggressively told by the defendant that the table was booked.

"She moved away, but realised she had left her drink and went back to retrieve it.

"At that point, the defendant became more angry and launched an attack in which she was verbally shouting.

"Georgina came over and suddenly, while sat down at the table, (Eyre) raised one leg and thrust her high-heeled shoe towards Georgina's face.

"There was contact and Georgina fell and slid backwards along the floor.

"The defendant then punched her to the chest and head multiple times.

"The victim has no idea how the assault took place, and no memory of it."

Miss Scott-Andrews, a customer advisor with insurance firm LV, said she was shocked when she looked in the mirror afterwards and saw she was covered in blood.

She said: "I was dancing and I saw Heather looked upset so I went over to her and put my arms around her.

The next thing I remember was being in the toilets and looking in the mirror and seeing all the blood pouring out of my face. I was shocked how much blood there was."

"The next thing I remember was being in the toilets and looking in the mirror and seeing all the blood pouring out of my face. I was shocked how much blood there was.

"From what I was told, she just high-kicked me to the head with her spiky heel.

"It was completely out of the blue."

She added: "The cut was so deep I had to have internal and outer stitches, 13 in total.

"My eye was really swollen and all sorts of colours, I couldn't really see out of it for a while, and my chest hurt for days when I breathed from the bruising.

"The bouncers let her go and the only reason the police were able to find her is because one of her friends was so shocked by what she'd done she stayed behind and gave her name to the police.

"I'm so glad they caught her and she has been punished."


In a victim impact statement read out at court, Miss Scott-Andrews' said she has been left "fearful" and feels "violated" by the "vile and disgusting" incident.

She said: "If her heel had been an inch lower, it could have been so much worse and injured my eye, potentially causing blindness."

The judge said: "If I send you to prison, you will lose your home and your child would be taken into care or be living with someone else.

"She would have the experience of visiting her mum in prison."

Eyre, from Bournemouth, was sentenced to 12 months in prison suspended for two years, as well as unpaid work and a rehabilitation activity requirement.

She must also pay her victim £500 compensation.


Source: Read Full Article