The ITV show is back to celebrate its 20-year anniversary, with Jeremy Clarkson as host.
Hopefuls take on increasingly difficult questions as the pot builds up to £1million.
But many blow it on the first, easy go.
Here are some of the daftest answers from around the world.
1. What is George W Bush’s first name?
A flummoxed German woman picked Edmund.
2. When attacked by predators, which animal activates a gland known as an ink sac?
D Paris Hilton
Lovi Yu blundered by picking C. It’s B.
3. Which tourist attraction requires the use of embalming fluid?
A Lenin’s tomb
B Mount Rushmore
D Hoover Dam
American Karen Ainsley was stone cold with Stonehenge, it is Lenin’s tomb.
4. Homeowners buy surge protectors to protect possessions from surges of what?
A Electric current
B Water flow
C Air pressure
D Buyer’s remorse
US student Chase Sampson flunked this, one, going for B, not A.
5. Which of these phrases is a way of saying “I can’t take it any more”?
A That’s the last stick!
B That’s the last leaf!
C That’s the last straw!
D I’m moving to France!
Paul Galm got stick for picking A. C is correct.
6. “Slightly inebriated” is a common definition for which of these words?
American Chris Mazza laughably went for B not C.
7. Snapping selfies in kitchens you can’t afford and taking a “meatball break” are two things Buzzfeed says twentysomethings do on their first trip where?
Medical student Brenton Andreasik picked C not D.
8. What is a “pecan”?
A Root vegetable
C Cut of beef
D Tropical bird
Bird-brained Aussie radio host Michael Wipfli picked D. B is correct.
9. Which of these is not jewellery worn to symbolise a relationship between two people?
A Engagement ring
B Anniversary ring
C Wedding ring
D Onion ring
Aussie teacher Whitney Beseler gave B the nod.
10. What is the minimum number of six-packs you need to put “99 bottles of beer on the wall”?
It didn’t add up for Nikki Junda who said 19, not the correct 17.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article