Unruly mum exposed breasts, bum and sexually assaulted cops she’d called to help

An unruly mum exposed her breasts and bums to police before sexually assaulting an officer after she had called them.

Sophie Nicole Cleary, 29, told police she had been locked out of her home and that she had been sexually assaulted herself in August at 6.30am last year, the Manchester Evening News reports.

Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester, heard that when cops arrived, she appeared to be under the influence of drink or drugs.

Within three hours Cleary, from Oldham, was at her mum's house when she called police again.

She told them she had been sexually assaulted the night before having been at a pal's house for drinks. Cleary said she feared her drink had been spiked.

When officers arrived, rather than talk to them Cleary decided to stay on the phone to a 999 operator for over 40 minutes.

After coming off the call, she exposed her breasts to two officers, asking in reference to their body cameras: "Do you want me to show this to your camera?"

Cleary is then heard to call the officers "b******s", before dropping her trousers and exposing her backside.

She then pressed her bare bottom against the officer and pressed her knee into back of one of them.

After cops left the house, Cleary was put in a police van before being arrested when she started to kick the doors.

She spat at one of the officers during a period when Oldham was experiencing high rate of Covid-19.

Judge Mary Prior QC said: "All that we know is that on August 15, you called the police in distress because you believed you had been assaulted.

  • Joe Biden says Queen ‘reminded him of his mum’ after royal tea at Windsor Castle

"We have no idea of whether that is because you received a drug you did not intent to take or because of the drink.

"You concede that you dealt with this in a bad way. You behaved aggressively.

"When they were trying to help you, you spat in one of their faces. That is a disgusting thing to do."

Cleary pleaded guilty to sexual assault and two counts of assaulting an emergency service worker.

She was given an 18-month community order and ordered to undertake a 30-day rehabilitation programme. Cleary was also handed a night time curfew.

In mitigation, Cleary was said to have various mental health conditions which worsen when she is put under high levels of stress.

Her son's father has just been released from prison after a series of "serious offences", the judge heard.

Source: Read Full Article