TIKTOK is a video sharing social networking platform featuring videos that span from 15 seconds to three minutes.
If you enjoy using the popular platform, you'll want to know the best times to post.
When is the best time to post on Tiktok?
According to Influencer Market Hub, these are the best times to post on TikTok to receive the best engagement.
- Monday: 6am, 10am, 10pm
- Tuesday: 2am, 4am, 9am
- Wednesday: 7am, 8am, 11pm
- Thursday: 9am, 12am, 7pm
- Friday: 5am, 1pm, 3pm
- Saturday: 11am, 7pm, 8pm
- Sunday: 7am, 8am, 4pm
Times bolded times represent highest levels of engagement.
How do you increase likes and views on your TikTok videos?
According to Influencer Marketing Hub, there are six tools to help increase your engagement.
- Discovering your niche and finding your “X-factor.”
“If you want to attract a large audience, you’ve got to find what makes you special.”
2. Post more often, even if that means quickly grabbing your phone and sharing an update with your audience.
Your posts don’t always have to be planned and curated.
3. Record videos collaborating with other TikTokers, a process called “cross-pollination.”
In this process, you’re exposing yourself to another TikToker’s audience and gaining access to more followers.
4. Participate in TikTok challenges, as they are a great way to keep up on trends in front of a large audience.
“Trending challenges are proof that people are paying attention to a challenge,” the outlet states.
“There’s also a greater probability that your video will feature and generate views.”
5. Hashtags are important as finding content without them would be difficult.
Identify hashtags that are relevant to your videos because people following them could locate your content easier.
6. Share your old content as a way to keep producing more content each day.
When was TikTok created?
The platform was launched in September 2016.
Before TikTok, the app was called Musical.ly, where people would create lip-synch clips.
Source: Read Full Article