WW3 chaos: Iran releases terrifying video showing Trump being assassinated and US attacked

The horrific clip was released by the state-controlled Fars News Agency on January 10, and shows officials from Iran plotting their revenge following the killing of top general and Qods Force commander Qassem Soleimani. The Middle East Media Research Institute TV Monitor Project posted a transcript of the video. It begins with a group of men hearing of the assassination of Soleimani, whose vehicle was hit during an air strike by US forces near Baghdad Airport on earlier this month.

They can be seen gathering around a board which has a hit list and pictures of possible targets, including US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Saudi Crown Prince Bin Salman.

One Iranian officialssaid: “We are going for the big fish. A fish rots from the head down.”

Another said: “We should target his head”.

They then discuss a possible attack, before agreeing to it after one of the men says: “Let’s do it.”

The men can be seen meeting and talking about the attack, with one says: “Take note – we will not be using walkie-talkies.

“I know that this will make coordination more difficult.

“Our cue will be the firing of an RPG? Are we clear?”

The remaining men in the room then voice their approval to this.

Armed men target and surround the Capitol Building in Washington before it bursts into flames amid loud screaming.

Several of the men then rush into the building and shoot hundreds of bullets at it from a distance, shouting: “Go, go, go, go, go, go!”

The men, still armed, are then seen walking over the fake blood-stained and lifeless bodies, including that of Donald Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, which are surrounded by flames.

A voice clip of Mr Trump confirming the killing of Soleimani can then be heard, in which the US President labelled him the “number one terrorist in the world”.

DON’T MISS
Putin news: Why Iran chaos could spark Russian economic boom [INSIGHT]
WW3: What are the chances of World War 3 happening? Has WW3 started? [ANALYSIS]
Iran-US crisis: Expert warns of ‘powerful and sustained’ backlash [INTERVIEW]

The shocking video comes as Iran announced it had made arrests over the shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane.

Iran’s judiciary last night claimed several people have been detained over the accidental shooting down of the passenger plane with a missile.

Spokesman Gholamhossein Esmaili said investigations into the incident were continuing, while President Hassan Rouhani said the probe would be overseen by a “special court”.

He told a news conference in Tehran: “We will investigate the extent to which US warmongering caused this event. Several people have been detained and the investigation continues.”

President Rouhani said the judiciary would assemble a special court with a high-ranking judge and dozens of experts to oversee the investigation.

He said in a televised speech: “This will not be a regular and usual case. The whole world will be watching this court.”

Iran’s President also stressed the “tragic event” should not be blamed on one individual.

He added: ”It’s not only the person who pulled the trigger, but also others who are responsible.”

Ukrainian International Airlines flight PS752 was shot down by a missile shortly after taking off from Tehran last Wednesday.

It killed all 176 people on board, most of whom were Iranian and Canadian citizens.

Iran had initially denied had shot down the Boeing 737-800, instead blaming the crash on a technical failure.

But as evidence and suggestions of a cover-up mounted, the Revolutionary Guards claimed the operator of a missile defence system had mistaken the aircraft for a US cruise missile, and shot it down.

Tensions had been mounting significantly since the killing of Soleimani, with Iran then firing ballistic missiles at two US bases in Iraq in retaliation.

Source: Read Full Article