BRITS are already yearning for the summertime heat as the autumn season fast approaches.
Not to fear, though, as we've found some cheap all-inclusive holidays to sunny destinations this October.
The deals come from Jet2holidays, as they're currently having a sale with up to £100 off.
The holiday company has departures available from many local airports across the UK, so there are hundreds of options available.
Destinations include Spain, Turkey, Greece and Malta, to name a few.
You'll get to enjoy the sunshine without the sweltering heat of the summer, as the average temperature for these locations is about 24 degrees in October.
- Check out the Jet2holidays' October sale here
The biggest bargain we've found is in Costa Dorada, Spain, at Hotel Villamarina Club.
The hotel is located less than one mile from a sandy beach and is a short walking distance from the town's centre, where you'll find restaurants and bars.
Seven nights cost from £379pp, which works out at just over £54pp a night, on an all-inclusive basis.
Most read in Beach holidays
Best 3-night Spain holidays which start from just £137pp
TUI launches 2024 summer holidays with free child places & £0 deposits
EasyJet Holidays’ 2024 summer breaks go on sale
The ‘cheapest holiday destination’ for Brits still has 29C temps in September
All the holidays include return flights, all-inclusive accommodation, resort transfers, and a 23kg baggage allowance.
Here are the best deals we've found in October:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Tropical Beach Hotel in Marmaris, Dalaman Area, Turkey – from £429pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Georgia Apartments Rhodes in Afandou, Rhodes, Greece – from £457pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Alexander House Hotel in Agia Pelagia, Crete, Greece – from £469pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Tal Affiliated by FERGUS in El Arenal, Majorca, Spain – from £439pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Chatur Hotel Costa Caleta in Caleta De Fuste, Fuerteventura, Spain – from £569pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Alua Atlantico Golf Resort in Golf Del Sur, Tenerife – from £596pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Qawra Palace Resort & Spa in Qawra, Malta and Gozo – from £499pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
All holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected, meaning you won’t need to worry about cancellations or changes.
We've also revealed the ‘cheapest holiday destination’ for Brits that still has 29C temperatures every day.
If you're looking for a staycation instead, we found UK breaks for less than the price of a cinema ticket.
For a room-only deal, Booking.com launched a new sale with stays from £14pp at holiday hotspots, including the UK, Italy, Portugal and Dubai.
Prices correct at the time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article